Due to high demand for our services and appointments we do require a $30.00 deposit to confirm all facial appointments. With appointment changes please ensure this is arranged prior to the 48 hour appointment reminder, otherwise a fee will be charged. If you fail to attend your confirmed appointment, the total treatment cost will be charged.
When using your gift voucher the same cancellation policy applies, to avoid any of these charges please give 48 hours notice if you cannot make your appointment. If you fail to attend your confirmed appointment, the gift voucher will be cancelled.
Terms are binding.
Embellish Inc. does not accept returns on products.
1. Respecting your privacy
We are committed to compliance with privacy laws which apply to our businesses and which set out standards for the management of personal information. This policy outlines our personal information management practices applying to the personal information of individuals in respect of their dealings with Hallas or interaction with the Embellish Inc online site or application, specifically:
- the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold it;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose it;
- your right to access and seek correction of it;
- how you may complain about privacy matters; and
- our sharing of your personal information overseas.
There are some matters to which this policy does not apply. These are referred to below.
2. Who are we?
In this policy, Embellish Inc beauty salon and product distribution established 2006
3. What kinds of personal information do we collect and hold?
The personal information we collect and hold is what we consider reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities. When we collect and hold personal information, it is generally of the kind we ask for in order to provide our services and what arises from those services. This personal information may include your first name, surname, email address, phone numbers, date of birth, mother’s maiden name and place of birth. We may also ask several optional demographic questions that are used to assist us with anonymous internal research and development purposes. On occasions, we may also receive sensitive information such as health information, including medicines that you currently use or have previously used, and any other information which you consent to give us and to which we are permitted to collect under law. It will also extend to other personal information you make available to us including to create an account with us. We may also collect information including your IP address when visiting our website.
You have the option of not identifying yourself or of using a pseudonym when dealing with us. But not where this is impractical or where the law or a court order provides otherwise. Given our products and services are usually of a personalised nature, and that we may need to arrange delivery of products or facilitate the provision of beauty or skin care services to you, it is sometimes not possible to utilise our service without identifying yourself.
4. How do we collect and hold personal information?
Collection of personal information: When we collect personal information about you, we do so by making a record of it. We do this when:
- you communicate with us online, for example when you create account with us or utilise the service at Embellish Inc
- you subscribe to our newsletter;
- you take part in any trade promotions, testimonials, surveys or focus groups we are involved in conducting;
- you provide personal details to our salon or on line store during the course of a transaction with them;
We may also collect information about you from third parties, or technology service providers (for example Shedul Software Australia Pty Ltd), to provide, and continue to provide, our products and services to you. By providing your personal information, and placing an order with us or one of our distributors, you consent to such behaviour by us. Holding of personal information: Personal information we hold is generally stored in computer systems. These may be operated by us or by our service providers.
5. Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
When we collect, hold and use your personal information, we do so primarily to:
- ensure that our services are tailored to your specific beauty and skin care needs;
- maintain our customer records;
- allow you to participate in Embellish Inc activities such as patient consultations, and beauty and skin care services provided online or at our salon
- respond to any request for products or services;
- fulfil orders placed with Embellish Inc by any means (including through our website)
- provide newsletters; and
- maintain a record of enquiries, complaints and adverse event reports relating to Embellish products and services.
We may use some of your personal information to market to you and to others and for incidental purposes. Not all information collected in respect of you is used for marketing and the majority of information is collected solely for the purpose of providing products, access to the website and any account you may have with us, and our services to you.
- maintain account records; and
- provide salon contact details to members of the purposes of. For example, we may disclose your personal information within our group, We may de-identify your personal information. We may do this for use and disclosure of the anonymous data for various data analytics purposes.
6. How can you enquire about, access and correct your personal information?
Access: We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in limited circumstances recognised by law). If you wish to access your personal information or have an enquiry about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Shop 4d/658 Pittwater road
Brookvale NSW 2100
Telephone: 02 9907 4088
Trust ABN: 45599502179
Before we provide you with access to your personal information we may require some proof of identity. We may charge a reasonable fee for giving access to your personal information if your request requires substantial effort on our part.
Correction: If you need to correct personal information we hold, please contact our Privacy Officer at one of the above contact points.
7. How can you complain about our management of personal information?
If you wish to complain about a breach of the privacy rules that bind us, you may contact our Privacy Officer at one of the above contact points. We may ask you to put your complaint in writing and to provide details about it. We may discuss your complaint with our personnel and our service providers and others as appropriate. Our Privacy Officer will investigate the matter and attempt to resolve it in a timely way. Our Privacy Officer will inform you in writing about the outcome of the investigation. If our Privacy Officer does not resolve your…
More information about privacy law and privacy principles is available from the privacy regulator. The privacy regulator in Australia is the Privacy Commissioner: www.oaic.gov.au (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).